Lots of people have vintage items lurking in their attics that are actually worth a fortune today.
Maybe you've rummaged through your grandparents' closets, and come across what were everyday items back in the day, but which would nowadays be auctioned off for a sky-high price.
Here are 15 photos of run-of-the-mill objects that are considered treasures today!
1. Pyrex dishes from 1948 that are now worth at least $100
2. A newspaper from July 20, 1969 announcing that Apollo 11 had landed on the Moon!
3. A Nintendo 64 console and games that are now worth around $1,000
4. Old Doxa pocket watches are often sold for more than $300
5. This 1950 Vogue Pattern is worth more than a designer dress!
6. A vintage Gibson Melody valued at $1,500
7. Imagine the value... a signed Beatles photo from the 60's
8. Back then they were heavy and took up a lot of space. Today these radios are worth a fortune!
9. We bet they're glad they didn't throw away these valuable 'vintage' disposable razor blades
10. Vintage Barbie dolls are much sought-after by collectors!
11. Same goes for early skateboards
12. They're worth a lot and often still work just as well
13. A complete vintage Monopoly game
14. Some manual typewriters are worth several hundred dollars
15. Vintage military uniforms sell for surprisingly high prices!