Camouflage is an art that's not easy to master, and it's even more impressive when it's by a complete stroke of luck!
Inadvertently blending into the scenery, being part of the furniture and going unnoticed are all coincidences that the following people have managed to photograph and share. Thanks to a perfect match between colors and patterns, these objects beautifully merge into one.
Here are 16 photos of everyday items that are perfectly camouflaged.
1. Spot the Nacho
2. When your water bottle matches your shirt
3. Someone who loves animal prints
4. A product that's sure to do a good job
5. As realistic as wood
6. When you match the garden furniture
7. What came first, the T-shirt or the tiles?
8. A granite-flavored pizza?
9. How to lose your wallet
10. For a minute they lost their feet
11. When two companies use the same design
12. Luggage that matches the train's interior
13. Must have been bought as a matching set
14. Warm carpet and a pair of cozy socks
15. She couldn't find her candy
16. A harmonious kitchen