Here are 22 people who were hoping to show off their cooking abilities only for it to all go horribly wrong.
1. This guy wanted to surprise his wife with a tasty meal, but only managed to cook the chopping board
2. When your pizza disintegrates before your eyes
3. We think it's supposed to be SpongeBob SquarePants, but we're really not sure...
We just hope it tastes better than it looks!
4. When your meal looks like a chemistry experiment
What do you think? Chocolate sauce?
5. When your buns look like barfing babies
Please kill them now!
6. When a horse turns out to be a blob
Next time follow the recipe down to the last letter...
7. Yes, pressure cookers are dangerous!
If you don't take care they will explode!
8. When your husband makes you breakfast in bed
Hilarious - it looks like an alien!
9. Sometimes shop-bought is better
When a cute hedgehog turns into a psychopath
10. Don't assume that using a bread-making machine will guarantee the perfect loaf!
Thankfully most grocers stock fresh bread!
11. One reason why we should all invest in a good pair of oven gloves
Shame - it looks like it could have been really tasty!
12. How many times were we told not to cook with plastic utensils...?
Mmm, melted green plastic for lunch!
13. Remember that microwaves heat things up REALLY quickly
30 seconds is enough to heat up a mug of coffee
14. Ah, the pressure cooker strikes back!
Next time make sure it's properly closed and the weight in place!
15. When your tasty dish turns into a baked nightmare
Preparing a baby-shaped meatloaf isn't the most appetizing idea!
16. "Help, my snowman's melted!"
Looking on the bright side, she could just say this was Slimer from Ghostbusters
17. An almost bunny?
Could have been worse, but this bunny still looks like it's on acid...
18. Yup, we know this one too!
We're all guilty of breaking knives by trying to cut butter that hasn't softened
19. This woman asked her husband to peel half the potatoes
We'll let him off the hook - he did kind of do exactly what she asked!
20. When you want to make your kids a tasty meal and then this happens...
Kids hate spinach, but making a deranged, green Smurf's not going to help!
21. Fine cuisine requires a delicate touch
At least he didn't chop his fingers off!
22. Dry spaghetti is flammable! You can even use a strand to light candles!
One way to cut down your portion size?
23. Innovative, but surely must take forever to cook?
24. Ever tried using a clothes hanger as a skewer?
What about you? Are you a culinary MasterChef or a disaster waiting to happen? Leave your comments below!