Here are 22 inventions you would’ve never thought of without the help of your inner genius.
1. This guy broke his phone’s touch screen, so he plugged in a mouse to make it work!
2. Because you’re always disappointed with your stylist, you now know that if you want something done right, you do it yourself.
3. This has to be the best position to watch a cartoon on your tablet.
4. This big bowling enthusiast was spending a ton of money playing. So, he decided to create his own bowling alley in his backyard.
5. He invented the best way to save his seat at a party, a festival, or any other gathering of people.
6. This cook is also a motivated genius: with 4 cookbooks and some roasting twine, she created a knife holder.
7. He had a skateboard but wanted a scooter. Fortunately, nature is full of free raw materials!
8. Speaking of do-it-yourself, here’s a creative idea.
9. “When my cheese doesn’t melt fast enough, I use my hair dryer to help it along.”
10. “My husband made a phone stand with a potato.”
11. “I love my headphones, so I would never dream of throwing them away. I repaired them with some recycled products.”
12. On a plane, there really isn’t a bad way to try to get some sleep...
13. It's much more ergonomic!
14. Because his vacuum cleaner was getting old, he put a dumbbell on it to improve its suction power.
15. “I needed a cordless drill and my dad lent me his... This isn’t at all what I was expecting.”
16. “My landlord didn’t want any dogs in the apartment...”
17. “My dad went to get me a pair of glasses. He took a picture of me and put the glasses on it before sending it to me for my opinion.”
18. Here’s a real party genius!
19. “I put a level on my drill to make sure I’m at exactly 90° when drilling a hole!”
20. “We just put the screen on the table and changed the position of the camera on FIFA, and we created table soccer.”
21. My laptop’s hinge is broken, so I taped a picture frame to hold it open.”
22. To help my baby eat without getting distracted...