Some people are particularly inventive when it comes to adapting their rooms, and, fortunately for us, are happy to share their tips and tricks on social networks!
1. If there isn't a toothbrush holder
2. If the room's missing a bedside table
3. Curtains letting the light in? Just use a hanger to close them!
4. How to store valuables if there isn't a safe
5. Use a fork to secure cables
6. So you don't need to keep your finger on the button
7. Another way to store your toothbrush
8. No TV? Turn a soda can into a support for your smartphone
9. Need constant power in a hotel? No need to use your key in the power switch!
10. Use the coffee maker to heat up meals
11. Forgot your adapter? Most hotel TV's have a USB port!
12. How to avoid spillages during transit!
13. Use shower caps as shoe bags
14. Contact lens cases are great for travel size cleansers and creams
15. Use the ironing board as an extra table
16. Use a pill box to carry jewelry
17. How to heat your takeaway if there's no microwave
18. Glasses cases are great for organising cables
19. Use a face cloth as a soap dish
20. Use a mug to make a speaker!
21. Turn the wash basin into a cooler
22. Create a temporary office
23. Attach your car key to your charger - you'll never lose it again!